Friday, May 23, 2008

Here's what I've been up to. On Victoria day weekend I went to Niagara falls. Oh, I 've had so much fun! We walked along the falls. I heard the water rumble and felt the drizzle of the falls on my face


I just love this photo, doesn't the rainbow look amazing?



The falls looked gorgeous at night because they are illuminated by coloured lights, Unfortunately all the photos came out blurry, I guess you'll just have to go see it yourself!

I also walked around the Clifton Hill and of course, tried my hand at the slots.

We, also went to the aviary called Kingdom of the Lost Birds.
I love parrots and someday, I'm going to have a parrot just like this one. I also feed the Lorikeets thir favourite snack-nectar. I highly recommend going there.


Ha, ha, I'm kinda scared of the bearded dragon!
I also went on the Ferris Wheel, , It was amazing to see everything from high up!

It was a fun weekend and I'm already planning what to do on Canada Day weekend!

No comments: